Foreign Credential Evaluation
Evaluation of foreign credentials.
Applicants can choose one of four different types of evaluation. The types of evaluation are:
- A summary report of the US equivalency requirements for all foreign educational credentials, including when and where the credential was earned.
- A detailed analysis of course work and academic standing including course levels, and semester and cumulative GPA.
- Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the US armed Forces.
Course- By- course Analysis:
This Evaluation Report provides the U.S. equivalent/comparable descriptions of each credential and lists all the courses taken and their U.S credit and grade equivalencies in a chronological order. All institutions, country of origin, degrees obtained and years completed will be included in this analysis. It also Identities Lower and Upper Division courses. Grade Point Average (GPA) will be calculated for each Semester/Year and Cumulative GPA for the entire program will be provided. This type of evaluation is done in a transcript format and is usually used for possibilities of credit transfers, Graduate School admissions, State Board certifications, US Armed Forces Smart Transcript Equivalencies, US Immigration and Naturalization qualifying requirements (H-1B Visas) and certain job applications. This Course-By-Course Analysis has two categories:
A. Course Analysis-With Clinical
B. Course Analysis-Without Clinical
This is a general: evaluation report that provides U.S equivalence of each educational credential. This type of evaluation does not list all courses taken or credits/units completed. This type of evaluation can be used for all educational levels from a High School Diploma to Doctoral level. However, it is commonly used for High School Diploma equivalencies for Freshman Admissions to Community Colleges, Career Colleges, and in some cases for Immigration and Employment purposes.
- Extensive information on U.S educational and community services.
- Academic and career counseling,
University and college admissions requirements
- Research assistance.
- Management consultation.
- Health insurance information
- Immigration related information